Violent attacks against invader centers carried out by patriots resisting the Third World invasion of Germany have tripled in Berlin, and are set to surpass last year’s record nationwide total of 1,005.
According to the most recent official figures, there have been at least 563 “serious” attacks up to the end of June 2016, including 51 cases of arson.
According to figures released by Bundeskriminalamt (Federal Criminal Office, BKA) director Marc Schmitz, the intensity of the attacks has meant that it is “pure luck that there have been no deaths.”
In 2015, the BKA reported a record 1,005 attacks on invader centers, which was five times more than in 2014.
Thuringia’s domestic intelligence chief Stephan Kramer said that two-thirds of “identified offenders” were not previously “on record in the domestic intelligence and national defense” databases.
The rapid increase in attacks has forced the German authorities to start dividing their record-keeping databases into two sections, he continued: one for attacks on invader centers, and another for attacks on individual invaders outside those centers.
According to this division, there have been 824 attacks upon invaders outside the centers this year.
In addition, there have been 202 attacks directed against “officials and elected representatives,” including pro-invasion politicians, social workers, and police officers protecting the invaders.
According to a survey, almost every second mayor has been abused or been personally insulted because of their pro-invasion refugee policy. Six percent of them said they had been physically assaulted, half of them in the context of their work with the invaders.
In Berlin, the attack rate has tripled, the Berliner Kurier has reported. In one of the latest incidents last week, an incendiary device burned down part of a “container” accommodation invader center, making it uninhabitable.
The 180 invaders were evacuated by authorities and have had to be rehoused, the newspaper said.
Six of the invaders were admitted to the hospital suffering from smoke inhalation, and apartments on three floors were gutted by fire.
According to the report, in the first half of 2016, at least 30 attacks were carried out on planned or already-in-use invader accommodation in the German capital.
Furthermore, the article lamented, it is “rare that the offenders are identified.”
The most significant arrests this year took place in March when a group of six Germans, including a woman, a teenager, and four men, were detained in connection with an attack last year in Nauener, Brandenburg. The attack completely destroyed a planned invader center.
The group was, the police have alleged, led by a local National Democratic Party of Germany (NPD) city councilor, Maik Schneider (30). The group will appear in court in September this year.
In another development last week, police searched two houses in the Free State of Saxony town of Niesky in their attempts to track down those responsible for a firearm attack on an invader center carried out on July 23.
The three suspects in the case—two males aged 19 and 15, and a female aged 16—were detained near the scene on the night of the attack. They have all denied their involvement, and have not been charged with any offense.