All News Australia

Australia: “Refugees” Earn $50,000 pa

“Refugees” who con their way into Australia will earn a minimum of AUD $50,000 (US$38,362) per year without doing anything other than being there—and very likely substantially more depending upon how many children they can produce.

The astonishing payouts—part of the reason why Australia is in such demand as a destination for nonwhite scroungers—can be calculated using the government’s Department of Human Services (DHS) “Payment Finder” website tool.

DHS payment finder1

Setting up parameters consisting of two “refugees” (a couple) under the age of 30, with two children under the age of thirteen, the DHS calculator reveals that the “refugees” will immediately qualify for at least twelve different payments.

These are as follows:

— Parenting Payment, which is “income support for parents or guardians to help with the cost of raising children.”

A “refugee” couple will get paid $476.40 per fortnight, or $24,772 per year under this scheme.

This figure rises substantially—to $737.10 per fortnight, or $38,329.20 per year—if there is only one parent in the household.

— Child Care Benefit, which is for “the costs for approved and registered care such as long, family or occasional day care, outside school hour care, vacation care, pre-school and kindergarten.”

This figure runs at $5,412.95 per year for each child, or in our theoretical example, $10,825.90.

These figures increase as the children get older, to $6,825.50 per year, per child, for children aged thirteen to fifteen, and to $6,825.50 per year, per child for children aged sixteen to nineteen.

— Family Tax Benefit, is a two part payment that “helps with the cost of raising children.” To benefit from this payment, the “refugees” must show that their children are in their “primary care for at least 35 percent of the time.”

This gives them another $5,412.95 per child, or in our theoretical case, another $10,825.90 per year.

— Low Income Supplement, which is an “annual $300 payment to help eligible low-income households.”

— They will also qualify for “Rent Assistance” of $3978.52 per year (which goes up to $4495.40 per year if they have more than three children).

–They will also qualify for an “Energy Supplement” payment.

In addition, “refugees” qualify for what is called a “Crisis Payment,” which is a “one off payment to help people who have experienced extreme circumstances.” This payment can be made four times per year, and is equivalent to all the benefits they receive each week.

— Income Support Bonus, which is a “tax free payment made twice a year to help people on certain income support payments.” This amounts to $92.80 for couples. (This amount is not being added to our theoretical example because it is being discontinued as of September 2016.)

All of this is over and above the free healthcare which they will receive.

Furthermore, after two years, they will be able to qualify for the “Newstart Allowance” which is a payment of at least $527 for single “refugees” and $570 for a single refugee with dependent children.

Any new children are subsidized by the “Newborn Supplement” which runs at $2,091.84 for the first child (and each child in a multiple birth) and up to $1,046.25 for subsequent children.

Then they will qualify for the “Large Family Supplement” which pays $324.85 per year for the fourth and each subsequent child.

If they have triplets, they get a “Multiple Birth Allowance” which amounts to $3,920.10 per year, while quadruplets or more will earn them $5,219.50 per year.

If they have a stillborn child, they will get a “Stillborn Baby Payment” of $2,091.84 for the first dead child, or each stillborn child in a multiple birth, and $1,046.25 for a subsequent stillborn child.

There have been many examples of “refugee” families getting $3,080 a fortnight, or about $80,080 per annum tax free.

Although Australia no longer allows the invaders to land by boat, it still has a “refugee and humanitarian program” which allows applications for “asylum” from those people who arrived with a valid visa and who have been staying in the Australian community, and people who have arrived in Australia by sea or air without a valid visa—described by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) as “unauthorized arrivals.”

Those found to be in “need of protection” are granted a permanent Protection Visa, provided they meet health and character requirements.

The majority of refugees in Australia are resettled from other countries (offshore) through Australia’s offshore humanitarian resettlement program, meant for “people who are subject to persecution in their home country, who are typically outside their home country, and are in need of resettlement.”

The majority of applicants who are considered under this category are identified and referred by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) to Australia for resettlement.

1. Any chance of the UK advertising OZ on our television as THE dream destination?
    Send the breeders over there and we`re all happy.

1. That is insane! Why is Australia govt allowing this? You r killing your country, u have to deport them and their welps!
      Get rid of your liberal govt!

1. The government is actually a conservative government. The
        name Liberal was chosen over
        60 years ago when the name was chosen by the extreme conservative Sir Robert Menzies.

The opposition labor party is more liberal (BY the US definition).

1. I think `democracy` got a quick mention in history lessons very many years ago.
      Wasn`t the concept quietly dropped because of its unpopularity ?
      Ha! now I remember …..the great the good and governments detested it…..lol !!

2. Crikey, i have just had a quick browse at the site and there is extremely generous payments for refugees ONLY….!!!. obviously paid out of the taxes of the hard working Aussies….Paying the enemy to come and take them over….The beginning of the end for Australia…..

1. What the hell is going on, the more news I read the more I’m convinced we need a cull of lefties, rogue officials and invaders. There will come a tipping point to all of this …

3. That is the main reason they want to go to rich countries that give free handouts. Those rich countries can scrap all those benefits and they will return or stay in their own region. Blame those politicians that put in those stupid benefits.

4. Politicians are pure scum! They all seem to hate their own people and country, while welcoming all the filth of the day with outstretched arms and money!

5. And that is why Australian aged pensioners that have financed this country all their life are having to fight for old age pensions. Sucks to be an Old Aussie watching a once great country going to shit.

6. Working class Australians would be lucky to earn $50,000 a year if the wife stays at home. I know of a Sudanese family with 9 children that has been in Australia for 10 years & neither parent has ever had a job – there is no way in the world they could find a job that could compete with the free money. Our government must really hate working Australians !

7. “$6,825.50 per year, per child for children aged sixteen to nineteen.”……..Children? Why aren’t these “children” out in the world earning their keep? you know, getting a job?working for a living instead of bleeding the countries they infest dry?

8. EARN…verb… trans. Of a person: to do work or render service in return for (wages); to receive or be entitled to (money, a livelihood, or some other material advantage) through work or another activity. Also, of a piece of work, act of labour, etc.: to fetch (an amount) as due payment (freq. with direct and indirect object) from the.O.E.D

So, theres the definition of the word “earn” …..can you see where im going with this!!?

9. No wonder the country is going broke Politicians and “refugees” are earning enough to live more than comfortably meanwhile, pensioners and returned service men/women, go hungry Who built Australia Certainly, not these, so called, “refugees”

10. I’m a stay at home mother of 4 on a single parent pension.
    I study forensic Science at home and have my 3 year old son with me 24/7 because I can’t afford the $83.50 a day for child care. Yes it’s supplemented to $32.50 a day, still can’t afford it. I can’t work because I have no friends/family that can help out.
    I pay $340 a week rent.
    By the time I buy food and petrol I’m broke, I do not get child support as my ex has quit his job to attend university.
    I have a Bachelor Degree in Criminology and am working on one in Forensic Science so when my youngest son starts school I should be able to walk into a great job.
    What really shits me is that when I drop my kids off at school, the Sudanese lool down on me! They get out of their shiny new cars, hair and make up done and their clothing perfect and nails long and shiny! I’m in a battered commodore wagon, hair a mess because I’ve pulled an all nighter studying and in trackies because I have no life between kids, house work and studying.
    I would almost give my arm to be able to afford to have my hair done and own a nice car.

11. This is disgraceful! Refugees come over to Australia and the government gives them $50,000 p/a, yet many Australians who work their arses off in non-management roles don’t even get paid that much per year! I am a PCA who works in people’s homes, I’m not eligible for any Centrelink benefits because of my personal circumstances and I am lucky to earn $20,000 a year. Disgusting and disgraceful.

12. Horrendous, they’re actually better off than a lot of kiwi slaves trying to earn a living in NZ. Disgusting when benefits are more than a lot of people’s wages.

13. I work damn hard looking after our age in, disabled population. I don’t get anywhere near $50k! !!!! And these people do nothing for $50k, our government is a joke. Charity begins at home…….

14. Refugees are not actually entitled to any of these benefits, this media org might do well to not make stupid assumptions. Refugees that are living in community detention are subsidised by charity organisations such as the Red Cross and St Vincent de Paul. Those organisations also supply housing from their own housing pool, therefore refugees are not in public housing.

15. This is a disgrace and an insult to our returned soldiers, pensioners, homeless and disabled.
    I’m a true blue Aussie and can’t afford to go and see a pain specialist; which means I suffer 24/7 with chronic pain.
    Send all the freeloaders back to whatever country they came from and start helping the needy!!!