Europe

Austria Police: Dye Blonde Hair Dark

Police in Vienna, Austria, have warned women with blonde hair to start dying it dark and avoid travelling on public transport at night to avoid being attacked by nonwhite invader “refugees.”

This official “advice” was given to a girl—ironically herself a half-Iraqi—after she was attacked by four Afghans at the Westbahnhof station last week.

sabina

Sabina being interviewed by the Heute newspaper in Vienna.

According to the Heute newspaper, the 20-year-old student was hospitalized after the attack in which she was beaten and robbed.

“I had been standing on the platform waiting for the train when a man came up to me and spoke to me in a foreign language,” the girl, identified only by her first name, Sabina, said.

“He then started putting his hands through my hair and made it clear that in his cultural background there were hardly any blonde women. I told him to go away, and for a short while he really did go away.”

“But it was only to get his pals and a bit later he came back with three others. They stole my handbag and my cards.”

The four Afghans then beat her and threw her to the ground.

After being treated at the hospital for bruising to her head, shoulder, and elbow as well as her spine and hips, she went to the police.

He distress “turned to anger” when police told her that she should change her hair color and should not have been travelling alone after 8 p.m. on public transport.

She said: “At first I was scared, but now I’m more angry than anything else. After the attack they told me that women shouldn’t be alone on the streets after 8 p.m. And they also gave me other advice, telling me I should dye my hair dark and also not dress in such a provocative way.

READ  One Week of War: Patriots vs Invasion

“Indirectly that means I was partly to blame for what happened to me. That is a massive insult.”

She continued: “The police told me that attacks are now a daily routine. And it’s going to get worse.”

The victim then went on to reveal that she herself “is a foreigner, born in Dubai,” with an Iraqi father. This means that she probably dyed her hair blonde in the first place to try and look more European.

This fact is however a side issue to the reality that police are now issuing warnings to women in Vienna to start looking less European—and not to use public transport at night—for fear of being attacked by the swarms of nonwhites now infesting the city.

HTML Editor - Full Version

1. The police are pure spineless sc*m, following orders from the PC, liberal, migrant loving traitors of politicians!

1. Bunch of freaking Pussies! What’s the matter with people pandering to Islamic Filth that shouldn’t even be in their countries? Somehow I believed that Austrians would show more character than other Europeans concerning Muslim Invaders, put up more resistance than them, but couldn’t have been more wrong. They are ready to lie down and submit to Islam, it would appear. Can things get any worse?. . .

1. Yes, they could vote in a Muslim to run their capital city, like England has just done. I despair of my country, I really do.

2. This is disgusting, the police are there ….to serve & protect…. their attitude is almost tantamount to condoning these attacks on women. Can’t wait to hear when one of their own is assaulted in this manner (wife/daughter/grand-daughter/female officer), cos it’s going to happen one day.

1. I don’t know Kev, I get the feeling they will just ask their wife/daughter/grand-daughter/female officer why she didn’t dye her hair and wear a trench coat. Seems the men of Austria have been castrated along with the other half of European men.

At what point does job security override the need to protect family and friends?

3. This is of course just the police trying to politely prepare the citizens for the slow, step by step transition process to Sharia law.

1. We can only hope, I’m in Oz and it’s rapidly declined. We’re seriously looking at Hungary

1. At least Orban puts his own people’s interests first. Surely, that’s what a government is meant to do. I wish we had him as our Prime Minister, maybe then Britain would stand a chance of becoming British again.

2. Let’s just hope all our dreams come true this year, FPO, Jobbik, Brexit and Trump.There is hope, light at the end of the tunnel, and not forgetting that Merkel grub detached from it’s Germanic host.

4. Guess the enemy are too dumb to realise the difference between bottled and natural hair colour. Says a lot for their job prospects too!

1. C`mon Ste ! Job ? What job? They`re not coming to work……like Merkel they`re expecting us to support them.

5. EU (Merkel) is clearly in breach of Article 3-3 of the Lisbon Treaty (2007) which states that the EU “…shall respect its rich cultural and linguistic diversity, and shall ensure that Europe’s cultural heritage is safeguarded and enhanced.” In fact, Merkel’s actions (and those of Peter Sutherland at the UN) are in direct conflict with the spirit and letter of the Lisbon Treaty (2007) Article 3-3, since they seek only to destabilise the Nation States of Europe.

6. “Frankly my dear I couldn`t give a damn” say Merkel and Sutherland. “Treaties apply to the others.”

7. Unreal, the maddness continues … I seriously just don’t get it, I thought we were supposed to get more intelligent from the year 2000, flying cars, endless clean energy, living in outer space… Maybe this is what the Aztecs meant when they said the calendar stopped … we’ve reached the pinnacle of civilisation so now its just all down hill … destroyed by the invading savage muslim hordes … I swear animals have more intelligence than that lot

1. 🙂 though the human population of the world increases, however, the sum of distributed wit amongst them seems to be constant.