Prosecutors in Austria have charged two more refugee-terrorists—a Moroccan and an Algerian—over their links to the November 2015 attack in Paris which killed 130 people.
They are accused of helping other nonwhites extradited to France earlier this year, all part of an ISIS attack team sent to Europe while posing as refugees.
The two invaders were identified as a 26-year-old Moroccan and a 40-year-old Algerian, but are not named in keeping with Austrian privacy laws.
The two extradited in July were a 35-year-old Pakistani, Mohamad Usman, and a 29-year-old Algerian, Adel Haddadi.
All four invaded Europe last year during the Angela Merkel-inspired mass Third World invasion, and all lived in the same Salzburg invader center, courtesy of the Austrian taxpayers.
They intended to be part of the ISIS team which later carried out the bloody multiple terrorist attacks on November 13, which included suicide bomb blasts at the Stade de France, gun attacks on restaurants and bars, and a massacre inside the Bataclan music hall.
A spokesman for the prosecutor’s office in Salzburg said the Moroccan and the Algerian were arrested at the town’s invader center and have been charged with membership of ISIS and “participation in a terrorist organization.”
Haddadi and Usman were confirmed as having sailed to the Greek island of Leros on October 3 on the same boat of “refugees” with two men who took part in the November 13 attacks.
Haddadi and Usman were detained by Greek authorities for 25 days because they had falsified Syrian passports. Despite this, they were set free, and eventually made their way as far as Austria—but only arrived there after the attacks had taken place.
Yet another nonwhite invader, a Moroccan named Abid Tabaouni, was arrested in Belgium in July this year after being linked to Haddadi and Usman. Tabaouni was extradited to Austria last month.
Meanwhile, CNN has reported that a detailed analysis of European police investigation dossiers has revealed that ISIS had planned for the carnage in the November 2015 Paris attacks to be far worse, to occur in other European countries as well, and had planned to follow them up with strikes in several locations.
CNN said it had obtained thousands of pages of documents and photos from “internal European investigations” to provide new details about the ISIS plans to attack Europe.
The documents “shed new light on the highly organized branch of ISIS devoted to plotting attacks inside Europe where, even now, sources told CNN, operatives await instructions from senior handlers in Syria,” the report continued.
The external operations wing of ISIS is known as the Amn al-Kharji, the report said, and the investigations show ISIS handlers protect their missions by giving operatives only as much information and money as they need to reach the next phase; contacting them on each leg of their journey; and insisting on pseudonyms, even within teams.
In addition, the papers showed how the refugee-terrorists “constantly exchanged logistical advice with others in their network, including whether or not to use real names at border crossings and how to sneak across those borders illegally. One tip was to hide in train restrooms.”
The CNN report also said that “recently obtained intelligence indicates that ISIS has stepped up efforts to infiltrate operatives into the UK to launch attacks there.”
Finally, CNN said, a senior European counterterrorism official revealed that security services were “uncovering more and more ISIS operatives” on continental European soil.