“Child-Refugee” Terrorists Arrested for London Bucket Bomb

A total of five Muslims—and at least two “child refugees”—have now been arrested for the bucket bomb on London’s Underground rail service, the latest in an ongoing wave of Islamist attacks around Europe following the mass fake refugee invasion initiated by German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

In an official statement on the Metropolitan Police’s website, it was announced that detectives investigating the Parsons Green terrorist attack have made two further arrests in Wales this morning, Wednesday, 20 September.

The police statement described the arrested pair as a “48-year-old man” and a “30-year-old man” who were arrested under section 41 of the Terrorism Act after officers executed a warrant at a second address in Newport, Wales at around 05.10hrs.

This follows the arrest of a “25-year-old man” at a separate address in Newport yesterday evening (Tuesday, 19 September), the statement continued, adding that the arrests were carried out by officers from the Met’s Counter Terrorism Command, supported by colleagues from Gwent Police and the Welsh Extremism and Counter Terrorism Unit (WECTU).

“Searches at the two addresses in Newport are ongoing.”

The statement said that the two “other men” who were arrested on Saturday remain in police custody, meaning a total “five men” have been arrested in connection with the investigation to date.

An “18-year-old man” was arrested by Kent Police in the port area of Dover at approximately 07:50hrs under section 41 of the Terrorism Act. A warrant for his further detention was granted by Westminster Magistrates’ Court until 23 September, the Met statement said.





A “21-year-old” was arrested in Hounslow at 23:50hrs under section 41 of the Terrorism Act. A warrant for his further detention was granted by Westminster Magistrates’ Court until 21 September.

The Met statement—of course—did not mention the fact that the “18-year-old man” was “child refugee” who had entered Britain claiming to be “fleeing from violence” and who had been given asylum, shelter, and welfare by the race-denying liberals running the UK government.

In addition, the Met statement also ignored the already well-known fact that the “21-year-old” arrestee has already been publicly identified as Yahya Faroukh, another “refugee” granted asylum in Britain.

The “18-year-old” is a “child refugee” direct from the ISIS controlled area of OIraq and Syria, and has been in Britain for at least two years after passing through all of Europe on his way to the UK.

He had been given shelter at the home of well-known liberals Ronald Jones, 88, and his wife Penelope, 71, who together have been awarded a “Most Excellent Order of the British Empire” (MBE) for their work in fostering “refugees” at their house in Surrey, south of London.

It now transpires that the “18-year-old” appears to have built the bucket bomb in the Jones’s garden shed. Even more blatant as to his intentions was the fact that he had been “referred” to “re-education” under the UK government’s hopeless “Prevent” program, which is supposed to “de-radicalize” extremists “away from terrorism.”

Apparently the referral was made several months ago through Surrey County Council, which was responsible for placing the orphan with the Jones family.


Recommended For You

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.