Arson attacks have burned down one invader center in Germany every two days since 2015, the head of the German Federal Criminal Police (BKA) has announced.
“There is a new level of violence against refugees,” BKA president Holger Münch told the Funke Mediengruppe—saying that there was a “risk” that “terrorist organizations were being formed.”
There have been a total of 45 arson attacks against “refugee shelters” since January this year, Münch said, adding that the tempo of attacks was now speeding up. This averages out at one every two days.
In 2015, there were a total of 173 arson attacks “with a right-wing background”—which also averages out at one every two days.
“We are concerned that the intensity of the violence is increasing,” he said. “The perpetrators are predominantly male and nearly 80 percent come from the place where the offense was committed.”
He said that there are currently no indications of any formal “right-wing” organizations which are organizing the attacks on the invader centers, and that the perpetrators all appeared to be locals acting out of anger.
“However, we do see that there is a risk that terrorist organizations could be forming,” he said. “We cannot exclude this possibility and take the threat very seriously.”
Münch also expressed his “concern” about the “increasing verbal violence on the Internet,” revealing that the police are currently investigating no less than 3,000 such thought crimes.
“The number of offenses that we have registered in 2015 here has tripled in one year and currently stands at about 3,000 cases,” he said.
“We assume that verbal abuse is a precursor to attacks on refugees,” he said.
Several major German media including the online edition of Spiegel magazine have closed down their forums discussing topics related to the nonwhite invasion due to the flood of negative comments posted.
* The German government has also released its “final” figures on how many nonwhite invaders registered with the authorities last year. According to the “Easy” registration system, some 1,092 million registrations were made—of which 428,500, or about 40 percent, claimed to be Syrians.
* This figure is an underestimate of the total number of invaders, as the German police warned earlier that only half of all border crossings were actually being registered. Huge numbers—some officials said in excess of 500,000—have simply “vanished” or moved on to other European states.
In terms of “asylum” decisions, the German authorities made final conclusions in 282,726 applications. Of this number, 48.5 percent were granted “refugee status,” and residence in Germany. The vast majority of these—95.8 percent—were those claiming to be Syrians.
The German parliament also voted in an amendment on Friday this week which formally classified the North African states of Morocco, Tunisia, and Algeria as “safe countries of origin”—meaning that no “asylum” will be given to the hundreds of thousands of nonwhites from those regions who have also invaded Germany.