The thousands of Muslim invaders, who continue to flood Germany by posing as refugees, have started taking over the streets of the historic city of Potsdam for their Friday afternoon prayer sessions.
“It looks like Potsdam has been conquered by Islam,” Kamal Abdallah, imam (clergy) of the Al-Farouk community told the Bild newspaper.
According to that newspaper, every Friday at 1 p.m., the Muslim prayers start in the middle of Potsdam.
Near the main road “Am Kanal,” hundreds people kneel on the ground, shouting “Allahu akbar!” and passersby react with fright and anger, the Bild said.
Abdallah told the Bild that “It looks as if Potsdam has been conquered by Islam,” but, he claimed, there are only “about 1,000 Muslims in the city.”
The claim that there are “only” 1,000 Muslims in the city is highly questionable, as more than that number of nonwhites posing as refugees came to Potsdam last year alone—and Abdallah’s Verein der Muslime in Potsdam (Association of Muslims in Potsdam) has been in existence for 18 years, having been founded in 1998.
Last week, the local Alternative für Deutschland (AfD) party took action over the street prayers, and distributed leaflets to locals pointing out the problem.
The AfD also put up an information booth in the center of the city, and plans to make the leaflet distributions and outreach programs a weekly event.
Among other things, the AfD leaflets announced that “Islam does not belong in Germany.”
Abdallah told the Bild that the city government had now begun to take note of the street prayers—but only after the “AfD had started with its agitation.”
He said that the Socialist Party of Germany (SPD)-controlled council had promised to find other accommodation for the Friday prayer sessions, “especially with the winter months now approaching.”
Stickers—not issued by the AfD—have also started appearing in the city, sporting slogans in Arabic reading “Kein Willkommen für Syrer” (“No welcome for Syrians”) and “Schließung aller Moscheen in Deutschland” (“Close all mosques in Germany”).
* Meanwhile, the series of arson attacks in Germany against invader centers continues unabated. Last Saturday night, a fire broke out in a “refugee facility” in Nostorf-Horst in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, and destroyed the house, forcing the 63 invaders resident there to temporarily leave the premises.
On Wednesday this week, an invader center in Köthen (Anhalt-Bitterfeld) was damaged in an arson attack at 4:15 a.m., police said. The fire was extinguished before it could spread, and only the front door of the center sustained any damage.