The ISIS suicide bomber who killed ten tourists by blowing himself up in Istanbul on January 12 was a Syrian national, born in Saudi Arabia, who recently appealed to a district directorate of the Turkish migration management to seek asylum in Turkey, it has emerged.
According to an article in the Turkish Hurriyet Daily News service, the bomber, identified as 28-year-old Nabil Fadli, applied for asylum to the Zeytinburnu Migration Management Directorate in the Istanbul district on January 5, security sources said.
Fadli’s identity was uncovered as crime scene investigators found one of his fingertips at the site of the explosion.
According to reports, the man arrived at the center alongside four other men and remained in his declared address for a few days.
It is unknown where the four other men are, and it is suspected that they have already moved on to cross to Greece as part of the ongoing “refugee” invasion of Europe.
In a separate development, Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu announced that the five suspects had now been detained in connection with the terrorist attack in Istanbul’s historic Sultan Ahmet Square.
Four new suspects had been arrested, in addition to the one detained on the day of the attack.
“The assailant’s link to Daesh has been determined but Daesh is an intermediary organization,” said Davutoglu, using an acronym for ISIS, and hinting at another power being behind the attack in central Istanbul.
The attack in Istanbul is highly ironic because of the fact that the Turkish government, along with the USA, has been one of the biggest supporters of the “rebels” inside Syria and a major cause of the crisis in the region.
This was not the sort of “payback” that Turkey was expecting for its support of the “rebels” in Syria.
Furthermore, the ease with which the refugee-terrorist was able to move into Turkey and carry out the attack illustrates once again the extreme security risk which the Angela Merkel-created nonwhite invasion disaster has created.
The terrorist targeted German tourists, deliberately running into the small tour group before detonating his suicide vest. All the fatalities were German nationals.
The Sultan Ahmet Square is one of the biggest tourist draws in Istanbul, and thousands go there every day to see the nearby Egyptian obelisk, the German Fountain, the Blue Mosque, and Hagia Sophia.
It seems as though the Hagia Sophia is destined to see history repeat itself over and over again. The building was originally a Christian church, built in the year 537 AD by the Roman Emperor Justinian I, when the city was still called Constantinople.
The Hagia Sophia remained the most important church in the entire Eastern Roman, or Byzantine, Empire, right up to 1453, when all of the Middle East was invaded by Muslim armies originating in Saudi Arabia.
In 1453, the invading Muslims finally took the city of Constantinople. The pillaging Muslim army battered down the church’s doors, and seized the thousands of European women, children, and elderly, who, unable to take part in the defense of the city walls, had taken shelter in the building during the battle.
The Muslims killed the elderly and the infirm, raped the women and girls, and sold the survivors into slavery. The Hagia Sophia was then turned into a mosque, and much later four minarets were added to demonstrate that it was now a Muslim building.