North America

Nonwhites Attack Trump CA Rally

Hundreds of rioting nonwhites burned American flags, waved Mexican flags, and physically attacked whites attending a Donald Trump rally in San Jose, California, last night.

The orgy of violence is a likely foretaste of what might happen should Trump actually win the presidential election in November, as the invaders now—undeservedly—view him as their greatest enemy.

burn flag

burn hatAccording to reports, the nonwhites waved Mexican flags while burning American flags, to chants of “f**k Donald Trump” outside the San Jose Convention Center.

Several arrests were made by the San Jose Police Department after the nonwhites engaged in scuffles and attacks on Trump supporters attending the rally. Rocks, bottles, and other objects were used in the physical assaults.

The nonwhites are angry because Trump has declared himself to be opposed to illegal immigration, and ignore the fact that he has declared himself in favor of legal immigration.

Inside the rally, Trump also attempted to endear himself to Hispanics.

He spotted a sign among the sea of supporters reading “Latinos for Trump,” and remarked “That’s what I like—I love that. Latinos! We’re doing well with the Latinos. Nobody knows about it yet. We’re bringing so many jobs in, you watch what happens. The Hispanics, we love the Hispanics!”

These attempts at ingratiating himself with the nonwhites are, however, largely falling on barren ground.

According to Gallup opinion poll figures, a detailed breakdown of the racial split in support for Hilary Clinton and Trump reveal exactly how the nonwhites view the presumptive Republican nominee.

Data drawn from Gallup polls based on combinations of race and ethnicity, gender, education, religion, region of residence, income and marital status, carried out on more than 11,600 Americans from May 1–24, showed that overall, the average Clinton supporter is a nonwhite female.

READ  11,600-Year-Old Village Excavated in Cyprus

The Gallup figures break down as follows:

White males: 25% Clinton, 49% Trump.

White females: 36% Clinton, 34% Trump.

Non-Hispanic White: 30% Clinton, 41% Trump.

Hispanic: 58% Clinton, 14% Trump.

Non-Hispanic black: 69% Clinton, 11% Trump.

Nonwhite females: 65% Clinton, 9% Trump.

Nonwhite males: 57% Clinton, 19% Trump.

Asians: 51% Clinton, 18% Trump.

Jews: 56% Clinton, 26% Trump.

With a breakdown like that, it is clear that should Trump actually win the November presidential election—which is by no means guaranteed—the nonwhite element of the population is likely to react violently.

Clinton-Trump

HTML Editor - Full Version

1. We need to understand the more they act like this the more people wake up. The tolerance of torrance will fade and the Marxists will run in defeat. only one man can save the world from globalism and that man is Mr.Trump america will never fall to the hands of the radicals. God Bless America

1. As an American myself, I would have to disagree (though it sounds good in theory) that White Americans are/will wake up. We’ve had a black president with a non-white run government that is anti-white and doesn’t hide it, yet many White Americans just sit there. Still so many ‘conservatives’ and ‘patriots’ here that still clarify “I’m not racist” They desperately try to show those nonwhites who agree with them.

I think the nationalist parties will take over in Europe and turn things around there before it happens in America.

2. I am sure the American people will respond to these threats…and if they riot when trump is made president I think they will be sorted and back over the border doing the hat dance toute suite! we in the UK are being threatened by immigrants and govt and politicians of all parties…..it won,t work,we never give in to threats..porky might,we won,t!

3. They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is a short list of Trumps closest supports and advisors: Michael Cohen (Ashkenazi Jew), Gil Dezer (Ashkenazi Jew) Michael Dezer (Ashkenazi Jew), Alan Fishman (Ashkenazi Jew) ,Alan Garten (Ashkenazi Jew) , Michael Glassner (Ashkenazi Jew), Jason Greenblatt (Ashkenazi Jew), Carl Icahn (Ashkenazi Jew), Charles Kushner (Ashkenazi Jew), Jared Kushner (Ashkenazi Jew), Yael Kushner [née Ivanka Trump] (Orthodox Jewish convert), Richard LeFrak (Ashkenazi Jew), Corey Lewandowski (Eastern European and/or Ashkenazi Jew) , Stephen Miller (Ashkenazi Jew) , Sam Nunberg (Ashkenazi Jew) , Stewart Rahr (Ashkenazi Jew) , George Ross (Ashkenazi Jew), Phil Ruffin (Ashkenazi Jew) , Felix Sater (Ashkenazi Jew) , Allen Weisselberg (Ashkenazi Jew) , Steve Wynn (Ashkenazi Jew) , Lara Yunaska (Ashkenazi Jew). Can you spot the pattern?

1. Trump doesn`t hide the fact. As he said in interview with jns.org “The only [candidate] that’s going to give real support to Israel is me. The rest of them are all talk, no action. They’re politicians. I’ve been loyal to Israel from the day I was born. My father, Fred Trump, was loyal to Israel before me. The only one that’s going to give Israel the kind of support it needs is Donald Trump.”

4. Pardon Me, But blm has already promised massive rioting nationwide if Trump is elected. And, if the indicators are right la raza is showing they have the same intentions.
    And, just maybe there is a silver lining here somewhere. The idiots are not as cohesive as they appear. As evidenced by two school riots in californicate recently. Blicks and mexis don’t have any love for the other. So that being said it would be appropriate to take a play from the libtard book and foment that animosity against them.
    If msm uses bs to keep us disunited, Why not use the tactic against them. And, we the real ”We The People”. Can do a lot of by posting responses to articles in their favorite indoctrination sites.
    Sun Tzu: Let your enemies destroy themselves. Then destroy the victor,
    noman
    Arizona

1. When I see this anti-white behavior from blacks/browns, my first question is, “What are the scores of white guys doing about this?” Just like in Europe when white women get raped or the nonwhites/muslims attack them, I ask “What are the European men there doing about it?”

5. You seem to have lots of information on Jews who like Donald Trump, Just ice. How about giving us a a list of all the Jews who DON’T like Trump? My bet is there are WAY more of those than the relative handful who think Hairboy is the savior of all mankind. How about it?

1. This is not a list of jews who happen to like Trump. This is a list of twenty-two of his closest hand picked advisors – all of them jews. Apparently you are not in the least concerned by that, and you know what, I’m sure there are many many whites out there who feel just exactly the way that you do.

6. All politicians will have to go thru gods pets to get to an area whereby they can lead. Otherwise , you would not get to be the manager of the community dog center. That is the reality of things unfortunately. The old poster boy of Ismell had to do the same thing. They just turned on him as they thought they could make more shekels with amerika

7. Just ice, I can’t stand that b*tch HELLary or that that sleeze husband of hers. Just inquiring about her chosenite’s connection. Thank you for
    any info.

1. Sorry, I think I misunderstood you JJ! Here are some excerpts from a recent speech Shillary gave before AIPAC (The American Israeli Public Affairs Committee – a very powerful body of Jews who control the vast majority of politicians in the congress and the senate of the United States. The emphasis in bold are mine:
      I’ve had the privilege of working closely with AIPAC members to strengthen and deepen America’s ties with Israel… We’ve always shared an unshakable commitment … to Israel’s future as a secure and democratic homeland for the Jewish people… The United States and Israel must be closer than ever… Are we prepared to take the U.S./Israel alliance to the next level?… Particularly at a time when anti-Semitism is on the rise across the world, especially in Europe, we must repudiate all efforts to malign, isolate and undermine Israel and the Jewish people… taking our alliance to the next level depends on electing a president with a deep, personal commitment to Israel’s future …we need America to remain a respected global leader, committed to defending and advancing the international order…We are both nations built by immigrants and exiles …built on principles of equality, tolerance and pluralism…both Israel and America are seen as a light unto the nations because of those values…I think it’s why so many Americans feel such a deep emotional connection with Israel. I know that I do… we marvel that such a bastion of liberty exists in a region so plagued by intolerance… But what Americans are hearing on the campaign trail this year is something else entirely: encouraging violence, playing coy with white supremacists, calling for 12 million immigrants to be rounded up and deported, demanding we turn away refugees because of their religion, and proposing a ban on all Muslims entering the United States…If you see bigotry, oppose it. If you see violence, condemn it. If you see a bully, stand up to him…So, my friends, let us never be neutral or silent in the face of bigotry. Together let’s defend the shared values that already make America and Israel great…

8. Thank you JI. No matter who wins
    it will be the same old screw job.
    Unfortunately it will lead to white
    genocide. I don’t see the land of the
    chosenites taking thousand of semitic
    migrants or other semitic nations taking
    in. Root cause of this entire mid east
    fiasco are the chosenites.

1. I agree with you absolutely! But remember, we are ONE BILLION. The chosenites are only 50 MILLION. They could never have got where they are without the active support of traitors to our race. Our people (particularly our police and military) must wake up faster. Everything depends upon this, and yet we are still hesitant about openly stating the facts for fear of being called “racist”, “anti-semitic”, etc. I have made a conscious choice now to be more open in my views in very small every-day ways. First example: while standing in line at the the check -out counter (white cashier), a manager came and directed me to an open cash register. I started to move my cart in that direction, but when I saw the cashier was non-white I very politely declined and said, “I’ll just wait here thanks.” If the manager had asked why, I was prepared to say, “because I support my own race.” (Increasingly in our small town of almost all whites, non-whites are being hired from non-white areas to fill the jobs. It is so blatant that it can not be co-incidence. Second example: I’m sitting in the doctor’s office waiting to see her, when a non-white comes in and announces that she’s a medical student and she will be asking me some questions. I very politely refused to speak with her telling her I will wait to speak to my doctor. Was she happy? No. If she had insisted I was fully prepared to state: Thank you . I’m not in need of your services as much as the people of your own country who are desperate for them. Third example: My doctor, dentist, pizza maker, auto-mechanic etc, are all white and I don’t care how far I have to drive to get to one.

9. This has gotten out of control people. Wtf are supposed to do? I’m not a really smart guy, but I go to work, I live in a house with my wife and daughter and we plan to have two more and raise them Christian in what is still a good city but more and more brownies are moving in, cops in riot gear, halal markets, Lutheran social services is bringing them in by the thousands. Muslim. They get here on our dime, set up shop name all their kids Muhammad and then ask the guy at subway to change his gloves two times. Ask us at work not buy pepperoni pizza yet they leave water all over the floor of the bathrooms, smell, are disrespectful and from what I gather their religion says that you can enslave or behead people that don’t convert. Their prophet was a raping warmonger who rode winged horse with the head of an angel to heaven and slew god? Idk, i cant understand that shtick. As for blacks, ive worked with a great many good honest hard working black men, but these hoodlums rioting and crying racism are in fact the racists. I have always treated people with respect until I was treated otherwise then they got the hey what’s your problem guy, but now if a Muslim or a black guy I don’t know starts working here I keep my distance, because I fear that if they knew that I am pro trump they’ll key my car, or worse.