The full extent of the juvenile nonwhite illegal immigrant invasion from Central and South America is being deliberately covered up—with the true numbers of border crossings in the hundreds of thousands.
According to Sheriff Paul Babeu, of Pinal County, Arizona, over 120,000 illegal immigrants have been arrested in just the Tucson sector of the southern border alone.
Speaking on radio’s Sean Hannity Show, Babeu said that “We have [had] 123,000 illegals arrested right here in the Tucson sector.”
He added that eight “cartel scouts” were arrested in the last month, and that “close to 60,000, what’s predicted to be 90,000” unaccompanied juveniles are expected to cross the border by October 1.
“If we don’t return them to their country of origin, then the additional funding that the president has requested to secure the border would go to waste, and you might as well throw it out the window,” he continued.
“The problem is that we incentivize them. The message being sent to all future illegals is that if you make it to the border, you are home and free, and that’s the wrong message.”
By contrast, the Obama administration has said that it has released only 30,000 illegal immigrant children to “sponsors” across the country this year.
They were released with “notices to appear” in court, and some illegal immigrants are being issued court dates two years from now. It may take another two years for their cases to be resolved.
During this time, the illegal immigrants can enroll in schools, and their ability to remain in the United States with no consequences has fueled rumors in Central America that migrants will receive “permisos” that will allow them to indefinitely remain in the country.
In total, the administration has said, nearly 60,000 illegal immigrant “children” (however, many of them lie about their ages and that way are not subject to the usual deportation procedures) have been apprehended at the border since October of last year, 75% being from El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras.
The magnet for the invasion has been Obama’s “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals” (DACA) order, which states that “individuals who demonstrate that they meet the guidelines below may request consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals for a period of two years, subject to renewal, and may be eligible for employment authorization.
“You may request consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals if you:
1. Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
2. Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
3. Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
4. Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
5. Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012;
6. Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
7. Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.”
This order is little more than an open invitation for desperate Third Worlders from Central America—having turned their own “countries” into hell-holes, to send their children into the US. The strategy is to land a child in the US, and then to claim “family reunion” and thereby import the extended adult family as well.
For the Obama administration, this plan is a shortcut to even more quickly reduce the proportion of whites in the American population.
This in turn will mean that the 2040 “deadline” for a shift from majority white to majority nonwhite in North America will happen even sooner.