The insanity of allowing mass Third World immigration into Europe has been highlighted once again with the news that at least six of the eight Muslims who carried out the Paris terrorist attacks were European Union citizens.
A “Frenchman,” according to the race-deniers.
The five terrorists so far named are:
– Abdelhamid Abaaoud (28), a Belgian national. French authorities are certain that Abaaoud, a Belgian citizen from the Brussels suburb of Molenbeek, played a part in the Paris attacks. Abaaoud, who uses the alias Abou Omar al-Soussi, is a friend of Salah Abdeslam, the “eighth terrorist” who travelled from Paris to Brussels on Saturday and who is currently the subject of a manhunt. The two were imprisoned together in Belgium in 2010 for armed robbery.
Last February, Abaaoud boasted in the Islamic State (ISIS) magazine Dabiq of the ease with which he travelled repeatedly between Syria and Belgium. He is believed to have been the “brain” of the cell in Verviers, Belgium, that was dismantled a few days after the Charlie Hebdo attacks.
Abaaoud has also been linked to a thwarted attack on a high-speed train in August which was stopped as it sped toward Paris when passengers overpowered a gunman, and an attack on a church in the Paris area.
He is well known to followers of IS and, in March 2014, he appeared in an ISIS video in a vehicle that was dragging corpses behind it. Before driving off in the footage, Abaaoud told the camera: “Before we towed jet skis, motorcycles, quad bikes, big trailers filled with gifts for vacation in Morocco. Now, thank God, following God’s path, we’re towing apostates.”
French officials targeted Abaaoud, along with another French citizen named Salim Benghalem, in an air raid near Raqqa last month.
Three months ago, the French arrested another returning jihadi, Reda Hame, who said he had trained for six months in a camp near Raqqa and Abaaoud gave him €2,000 and encryption software and instructed him to return to France via Prague to avoid detection.
“All I can tell you is that it’s going to happen very soon,” Hame told French police. “It’s a real factory [in Syria]. And they really want to hit France and Europe. ”
– Brahim Abdeslam (31), a French national. Abdeslam was named as the terrorist who killed himself after detonating a suicide vest outside the Comptoir Voltaire bar in Paris. He and his younger brother Salah shot dead more than 40 people at four cafes and restaurants in the 10th and 11th districts.
– Salah Abdeslam (26), a French national born in Belgium. Salah remains “the world’s most wanted man.” An international manhunt is continuing for Abdeslam who rented a car used to carry his fellow nonwhites to the Bataclan music venue in Paris. On Monday, Belgian police surrounded a suspected hideout in Molenbeek in Brussels but came up empty-handed. Molenbeek’s population is 80 percent north African.
Another “Frenchman,” according to the race-deniers.
– Samy Amimour (28) a French national. Responsible for the Bataclan concert suicide bombing. A former bus driver from the Paris suburb of Drancy who went to Syria to fight for ISIS. Amimour had been placed under investigation in 2012 after a failed attempt to travel to Yemen. He was required to report regularly to police. When he failed to do so, an international arrest warrant was issued for him in the autumn of 2013.
– Bilal Hadfi (20), a French national, living in Belgium in the town of Neder-over-Hembeek. He fought in Syria with ISIS, and in July 2015, posted calls for attacks in Europe on Facebook. Hadfi wanted to blow himself up inside the Stade de France during the France-Germany match, but was turned around because he had no ticket. He detonated his suicide vest outside the stadium.
– Omar Ismail Mostefai (29), a French national, part of the three-man team which carried out the Bataclan massacre. Identified by fingerprints from a finger discovered at the scene. Went to Syria to fight for ISIS in 2013, and returned to Chartres, France, in spring 2014.
Police in Molenbeek raid “Belgians,” according to the race deniers.
All of these “EU citizens” should have been, according to the leftist worldview, “good Europeans,” having been born or brought up in a liberal western European democracy and culture—with all the welfare benefits and similar advantages it brings.
Now the leftists who are responsible for importing all these Third Worlders will be manufacturing excuses as to why their “model new Europeans” suddenly “turned” into vicious murdering monsters after being “radicalized.”
These excuses will, predictably, never address the core of the issue, but rather blame “white racism” for “alienating” these “youths.” In other words, it will never be the fault of the nonwhites, nor of the leftists who imported these people into a society in which they can never fit or operate—and which they fundamentally hate.
Instead, the leftists will now claim, it is “white peoples’ fault” and that the cure for this is even more stringent laws to suppress European resistance to the nonwhite invasion.
Ultimately, the blame for nonwhite terrorism in Europe lies at the door of the nonwhite colonizers, and the leftists who have enabled the Third World mass immigration of the past few decades.