The mayhem inflicted on Denmark by the mass nonwhite invader “refugee” invasion continues unabated, with at least one “refugee” rape and a mass brawl between hundreds of “unaccompanied minors” taking place last week.
According to the TV2 Fyn news service, an “asylum seeker” from Iran appeared in court last week on charges of raping a 19-year-old Danish girl.
The attack took place in the southern Jutland town of Haderslev—the same place where in January this year, local Danish women reported intense sexual harassment from the nearby camp where hundreds of nonwhite invaders posing as refugees have been given accommodation.
Danish police confirmed that the nonwhite rapist was one of the “asylum seekers” residing at the Beredskabscenter Haderslev.
During his court appearance, the invader refused to speak to the court, following his earlier refusal to speak the police, TV2 Fyn reported.
A police spokesman said that the rape had occurred at a school building in Haderslev at 3.30 a.m. on Saturday.
“We received a report from a concerned resident who had heard yelling and screaming from the school. We therefore quickly dispatched officers to the scene, where a shocked woman was seen coming out from Sønder Otting Skole,” spokesman Anders Hansen told the Jydske Vestkysten newspaper.
“He was nearly caught in the act because he stood there practically zipping his pants up when we found him,” Hansen said.
The 19-year-old victim was taking to a nearby hospital where personnel confirmed that she had been raped.
Another report by the TV2 Fyn news service carried details of the mass brawl at an “unaccompanied minor” invader center, this time at a sports match between the invader centers Børnecenter Tullebølle and Børnecenter Hundstrup.
Hundreds of invaders—all pretending to be minors so as to qualify extra-quickly for “asylum”—took part in the brawl which was described by witnesses as a “blood frenzy.”
Ulrik Pihl, head of the Holmegaard Asylum Center, which administers the Tullebølle center, told TV2 Fyn that “things got out of hand” after a referee gave a free kick to one of the clubs. A player heatedly disputed the call and things quickly escalated from there.
A couple who lives next to the football pitch said part of the brawl spilled over into their yard and over a dozen of the nonwhites fought it out on her lawn with fists and iron chains.
“We sat in the living room and heard a bunch of yelling and screaming from the yard. It was a pure blood frenzy,” witness Karen Marie told TV2 Fyn.
Marie said that she and her husband then saw a group attack the bus that was transporting the invaders from Børnecenter Hundstrup away from the scene.
Marie said the incident has made her feel uneasy about living next to Børnecenter Tullebølle.
“Our own grandchildren can’t visit us anymore because their parents are afraid of what could happen if they are out playing in the yard at the wrong time,” she said.
A statement issued by the “asylum center” admitted that the mass brawl had taken place—and went on to reveal even more shocking details of the invaders’ behavior.
According to the statement, sticks, stones, chains, and knives were used in the brawl. A minibus was destroyed, and a center employee was struck by a chain on the chest and shoulder.
Another employee was kicked, and at least four of the invaders are currently being questioned by police in connection with the incident.
Furthermore, the center statement said, center director Hanne Sommer had admitted on July 3 that many of the personnel are “uncomfortable with the situation at the center.”
This admission, the statement says, comes after staff complained that the invaders regularly overturn tables and chairs, throw rubbish, rocks, and steel bars at personnel, and have a “derogatory tone” toward the staff.
Fires are started in trashcans, and even though staff have complained, nothing is done.
There have also been at least 15 cases of violence against staff reported, the statement adds, and there are “clear signs and evidence of alcohol and drugs on a daily basis.”