Trump: Caravan is an “Invasion” of America which will be met with Military

The “caravan” heading its way north through Mexico to America is an “invasion” which will be met at the border by the American army, US President Donald Trump has announced.

Writing on Twitter, Trump said that the invaders should rather turn back because they will never be allowed to illegally enter the United States.

“Many Gang Members and some very bad people are mixed into the Caravan heading to our Southern Border,” Trump tweeted on Monday, before addressing the invaders directly: “Please go back, you will not be admitted into the United States unless you go through the legal process. This is an invasion of our Country and our Military is waiting for you!”

In a press release issued earlier by the US Department of Defense, the US military top brass said that “after receiving a request for assistance from the secretary of homeland security, the secretary of defense has approved providing mission-enhancing capabilities to the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Customs and Border Protection along the southwest border.

“This assistance is in addition to the previously authorized support to CBP’s Operation Guardian Support mission,” the statement continued.

“The department will provide Defense Support to Civil Authorities with planning assistance, engineering support (temporary barriers, barricades, and fencing), fixed and rotary wing aviation support to move CBP personnel, medical teams to triage, treat and prepare for commercial transport of patients, command and control facilities, temporary housing for CBP personnel, and personal protective equipment for CBP personnel.





“U.S. Northern Command will be in the lead for the duration of the operation and is in support of Custom and Border Protection.”

A report in USA Today claimed that the Pentagon will deploy up to 5,000 active-duty troops to the U.S.-Mexico border to ward off the invasion.

Administration officials said last week that they were considering a plan to send up to 1,000 active duty troops to the border, but that deployment has increased to 5,000, according to the Department of Homeland Security official quoted by that newspaper.

Trump’s Tweet provoked the usual cries of outrage from the controlled media, and he responded by stepping up his attacks on that front, sending a Tweet which accused them of deliberately spreading fake news which was encouraging hate.

“There is great anger in our Country caused in part by inaccurate, and even fraudulent, reporting of the news. The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People, must stop the open & obvious hostility & report the news accurately & fairly. That will do much to put out the flame…….of Anger and Outrage and we will then be able to bring all sides together in Peace and Harmony. Fake News Must End!” Trump wrote.


Recommended For You

2 Comments

  1. Total farce. As a Daily Mail article pointed out, the troops will only be allowed to REPAIR VEHICLES used by the Border Patrol, and other minor support tasks, because the corrupt politicians have tied their hands by declaring the Invasion of America a mere “law enforcement situation”, in which the military is not allowed to intervene.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.