US: Fake Refugee Invasion from “High Risk Countries” Resumes

The United States will resume admissions from the eleven Middle Eastern and African Third World nations previously identified by both the Obama and Trump administrations as “high risk countries” senior administration officials have announced.

According to a Reuters report, the “refugees” will be allowed in with “extra vetting for these mostly Middle Eastern and African nations.”

The change of policy comes after the 90-day review of refugee admissions from Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, North Korea, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria and Yemen, ordered by President Donald Trump.

During the review period, which lasted from late October to last week, admissions of refugees from those countries dropped sharply, according to a Reuters analysis of State Department data.

The changes announced on Monday include additional screening for certain people from the 11 countries, and a periodic review of a list of countries identified as presenting higher security risks.

The administration officials offered no details about which people from the 11 countries will be subject to the extra screening, citing security concerns.

The list of “high-risk” countries was last updated by the Obama administration in 2015, but that did not stop the controlled media from blaming “racism” and “Trump’s bigotry” when the suspensions were first announced.





U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen would like officials to factor in risks to the United States other than terrorism, such as transnational organized crime, a senior administration official said.

During the briefing, officials said refugees will not be barred from admission to the United States solely on the basis of nationality.

“The big picture is that there is no longer a refugee pause on countries, including the 11 high-risk countries, with these measures taking effect,” one senior administration official said in a briefing with reporters. “We’ll be resuming admissions with the new security measures in place.”

Since becoming president, Trump has imposed numerous limits on the “refugee” program, including capping the number of refugees allowed into the country in the 2018 fiscal year at less than half the number set by former President Barack Obama for 2017.

He also issued an executive order pausing the refugee program pending a thorough review, instituted stricter vetting requirements and quit negotiations on a voluntary pact to deal with global migration.

For each of the last three years, refugees from the 11 countries made up more than 40 percent of U.S. admissions.

Since Oct. 25, the day the 90-day review went into effect, 46 refugees from the 11 countries have been allowed into the United States, according to State Department data.


Recommended For You

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.