Hypocrite Tears: Netanyahu “Mourns” New Zealand Muslims, but Jewish Army Has Shot 9,000 Muslims in Gaza

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has officially condemned the mass shooting of Muslims in New Zealand—ignoring the fact that the Jewish army has shot at least 9,000 Muslims in Gaza over the last year, many of them medical personnel and children.

Making his hypocritical announcement on Twitters, the head of the Jews-only state said that “Israel mourns the wanton murder of innocent worshipers in Christchurch and condemns the brazen act of terror in New Zealand” and that “Israel sends its condolences to the bereaved families and its heartfelt wishes for a speedy recovery to the wounded.”

Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nachshon also expressed his solidarity with the victims on Twitter, saying that “Our thoughts are with the families of the victims of the terrible shooting against mosques in #Christchurch. We express full solidarity with #NewZealand and its people. We should never let hatred, violence and terror win.”

In New Zealand, the Israel-supporting synagogues shut their doors “on Shabbat for the first time ever in an act of solidarity with the Muslim community,” according to a report in the Times of Israel.

However, the Jews-only state, which bans all Muslim—and non-Jewish—immigration, even Muslims who might be married to Jews—has however set something of a world-record in killing Muslims.

According to a recent United Nations “independent international commission of inquiry on the protests in the Occupied Palestinian Territory,” released on February 28, 2019,   said Israeli forces killed 189 people and shot more than 6,100 others with live ammunition near the fence that divides the two territories.

UN investigators said Israeli soldiers intentionally fired on civilians and said they may have committed war crimes in their lethal response to Palestinian demonstrations in Gaza.

The panel said in a statement that it had found “reasonable grounds to believe that Israeli snipers shot at journalists, health workers, children and persons with disabilities, knowing they were clearly recognizable as such”.





Thirty-five of those killed were children, three were clearly identifiable paramedics and two were clearly marked journalists, the report said.

Investigators also said there were “reasonable grounds” to believe that Israeli troops had killed and injured Palestinians “who were neither directly participating in hostilities, nor posing an imminent threat.”

They said: “These serious human rights and humanitarian law violations may constitute war crimes or crimes against humanity.”

The UN also said that 81 percent of all gunshots injuries where to the legs of demonstrators. 122 people had one or both legs amputated, and 20 were children under 18.

The UN report confirmed that almost none of the 189 Palestinians murdered and over 9,000 injured by the Jewish army since last March posed any direct threat to Israel or to its citizens, and that most were shot while peacefully protesting hundreds of meters away from the Gaza fence.

Israeli soldiers have been filmed repeatedly gunning down unarmed women and children, well inside the Gaza territory—but none of these atrocities have been broadcast by any of the major controlled media outlets.

Once again, the hypocrisy of the international Jewish lobby is blatant and obvious, and cannot be the product of a “misunderstanding” or some other mistake. It is the old story of double standards: one for Jews, another for all non-Jews.


Recommended For You

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.