At least 200 nonwhite invaders whose “asylum” claims were so bogus they were rejected by Australia, have already been “resettled” in the US and at least 1,000 more will soon be on their way, it has emerged.
Bogus “refugees” on Nauru photographed at the airport on that island on their way to the US.
According to an AP report printed in the Seattle Times, Australia’s prime minister Malcolm Turnbull told reporters that his country “will not consider options” for resettling the fake “refugees” detained on two Pacific Island outposts “until the United States fulfills its promise to take up to 1,250 of them.”
The report went on to say that a year after President Donald Trump agreed to honor an Obama administration deal to take in the bogus “refugees” whose claims had been rejected by Australia, “around 200 had so far found new homes in the United States.”
At a meeting with New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern in Sydney, Turnbull again rejected a longstanding New Zealand offer to accept 150 of the fake refugees.
“We are focused on completing the much larger arrangements with the U.S.,” Turnbull said. “We’ll take that process through to its completion and then we can consider other options.”
The nonwhites are all being moved to the US with the assistance of the United Nations’ “International Organization for Migration” (IOM).
Australia has a policy of not allowing any refugees who try to arrive by boat to settle in the country. It pays neighboring Papua New Guinea and the tiny atoll nation of Nauru to hold around 2,000 nonwhites from Africa, the Middle East and Asia who have attempted to reach Australian shores since 2013.
Ardern replied that: “From New Zealand’s perspective, the status quo remains, the offer remains.”
The Australian government is convinced that the nonwhites will use the New Zealand offer as a back door into Australia, since New Zealand citizens are free to travel to and live in Australia.
This would undermine Australia’s message that refugees who arrive by boat will never be allowed to stay.
Meanwhile, other reports revealed that another 35 of the fake “refugees” left for the US on Sunday, the third group to depart Australia’s offshore immigration centres over the past seven days.
Almost all are single Afghan, Pakistani or Rohingya men, along with one Sri Lankan family and one Bangladeshi.
In exchange for the US considering to “resettle” 1,250 of the invaders, Australia has agreed to take nonwhites from US-run camps in Costa Rica, who have all come from the crime and violence plagued states of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.