70% of Nonwhite Invaders “Not fleeing War,” UN Admits

At least 70 percent of the nonwhite flood currently invading Europe are not fleeing conflict at all—and those claiming to be Syrians are a tiny minority of the remaining 30 percent, a new report from the United Nations has admitted.
Titled “Mixed Migration Trends in Libya: Changing Dynamics and Protection Challenges,” the new report was prepared by Altai Consulting in partnership with IMPACT Initiatives (IMPACT), for the United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR) in Libya.
According to the politically correct report, “30 percent [of] migrants are fleeing conflict or persecution,  [while] 70 percent of those arriving in Italy are economic migrants with little chance of receiving asylum.”
Most of the invaders massing in Libya come from West African states like Nigeria, Gambia and Guinea.  According the study, the vast majority of invaders are young, single men with little or no education.  About 14 percent are unaccompanied minors, mainly from Eritrea, Gambia and Nigeria.
Based on interviews on the ground, the study found that about half of the invaders had moved to Libya to seek work, but then “decided to move on to Europe.”
Almost all the invaders were suing the “rapidly expanding criminal trafficking networks, both to enter Libya through the porous southern desert border and onward by boat to Europe.”
“The smuggling industry has grown increasingly professional and transnational smuggling organizations further developed,” the report said. “Armed groups play an increasingly dominant role in the smuggling industry.”
The report went on to reveal that many of the invaders “report travelling to Libya for economic reasons,” and, significantly , “many engage in circular or repetitive migrations”—in other words, go around and around, collecting money and welfare handouts from liberal Europeans along the way.
“Nationals of West and Central Africa countries: mainly from Nigeria, Guinea, Côte d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Senegal, Ghana, Mali and Cameroon, these people report having left largely for economic reasons,” the report continued.
“Nationals of Eastern Africa countries: from Eritrea, Somalia, Ethiopia and Sudan.  They reported making the journey for a range of reasons including political persecution, conflict, and economic distress in their countries of origin.
“Individuals from other regions: Syrians, Palestinians, Iraqis, Moroccans, Bangladeshis and others. Syrians, Palestinians and Iraqis flee conflict and violence while others looking for livelihood opportunities.”
Another significant change is the increase in West and Central Africans, who now represent well over half of all arrivals to Europe, the report added.
In addition to Nigerians, now the most dominant nationality in terms of arrivals, Guineans (13,345), Ivoirians (12,396), Gambians (11,929), Malians (10,010) and Senegalese (10,327) were all amongst the top 10 countries of origin of arrivals in Italy in 2016.
Furthermore, “most refugees and migrants in Libya are young single men,” and “families travelling as a unit are rare, except among Syrians and Palestinians.”
The report also revealed that most of the invaders are “unqualified,” and have pitiful levels of education: “of respondents interviewed in the South and Tripoli: 49 percent had little or no education; 35 percent went to high school, and only 16 percent received vocational training or attended higher education institutions.”
Even that was of course “self-reported,”—that is, what the invaders themselves claim, and is thus likely to be grossly exaggerated.
Finally, the report said that there were a “significant number of Unaccompanied and Separated Children (UASC), particularly teenagers and mainly from Eritrea, The Gambia and Nigeria.  They represented 14 percent of total arrivals in Europe in 2016, double those of the previous year.”
The report did not point out that the African invaders in particular come from an area where the average IQ varies from 59 to 83. On the Stanford-Binet IQ testing scale (Stanford–Binet Fifth Edition, SB5, classification), an IQ of between 70 and 79 is officially classed as “Borderline impaired or delayed.”

Recommended For You

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.