All News History

“Transgender” Mental Illness Spreads

The controlled media-promoted “transgender” craze is—predictably—spreading with the first US court order officially allowing a male to change his registered sex to “nonbinary.”

A county circuit court judge in Multnomah County, Oregon, has granted a petition from a man, who claims to be a woman, to change his official sex designation from “female” to “nonbinary.”

mentally-ill

“Jamie Shupe.”

The made-up term “nonbinary” was created to cater for the controlled media-promoted mental illness of “transgenderism,” which was in turn the inevitable consequence of the promotion of homosexual “marriage.”

Once the principle of marriage being between a male and a female was destroyed, the precedent was set for all manner of sexual deviants to take advantage of the destruction of traditional value systems.

Hence it is no surprise that the court granted a person, using the name “Jamie Shupe,” his petition to change his “legal sex/gender marker from female to nonbinary.”

According to Shupe’s attorney, Lake Perriguey, the case is the first order from a United States state court to recognize “nonbinary” as a legal term.

According to a local news report, the law allows a judge to order a legal change of sex and enter a judgment indicating the change of sex of a person if the court determines that the individual has undergone surgical, hormonal, or other treatment and that “sexual reassignment has been completed.”

Nancy Haque, a co-executive director for an organization calling itself “Basic Rights Oregon,” called the ruling a “momentous day for genderqueer Oregonians.”

“It’s really exciting for the courts to actually recognize what we know to be true: gender is a spectrum,” Haque said, adding to the hysteria which promotes the denial of biological reality.

According to a report, Shupe is an Army veteran who began “transitioning” in 2013. He chose “Jamie” as a new first name because it is a “gender-neutral name,” and told media that he prefers to be called “Jamie,” rather than by a pronoun.

“I was assigned male at birth due to biology,” Shupe said. “I’m stuck with that for life. My gender identity is definitely feminine. My gender identity has never been male, but I feel like I have to own up to my male biology. Being nonbinary allows me to do that. I’m a mixture of both. I consider myself as a third sex.”

But female or male were the only legal options Shupe was confronted with. He chose female, but, in what may be a remarkable understatement—going by his picture—he said that “female never felt right.”

Now, he said, he was “not under pressure anymore to conform to either thing.”

The ruling will now have a knock-on effect throughout the legal system, with New York’s Sylvia River Law Project telling media that “other states and agencies should consider following suit.”

1. I think poverty is a mere state of mind, and I’d like legal representation to assign me to the ‘very rich’ end of the spectrum. High fee to be paid when my state payment arrives.

2. how many were dancing the night away in that florida gay bar,when that muslim waded into the swooning throng?

3. “My gender identity is definitely feminine. ”

–he said that “female never felt right.”

Wait. What?

There it is. This is ALL BS. Years ago, when Oregon was still “normal”, increasing numbers of hippy dippy Californians were moving to Oregon to escape being consumed by the ever-growing urban sprawl. Much to the Oregonians’ alarm, their answer to this invasion was, “Don’t Californicate Oregon”, in fear of becoming like the Left Coast. Well, it looks like the Marxists did a great job tuning Oregon into California, particularly with the last few election results, too. So unfortunate.

4. I think the term nonhuman would be a more apt description for this mutilated male. It’s always funny that Liberals in the 19th Century condemned the castration of prepubescent boys to turn them into future “opera stars.” Now we have 21st Century Liberals celebrating the mutilation of post-pubescent she-males. I don’t understand why feminists are not in an uproar with men usurping female identity. Unless a person has a uterus, they are not a female. Why are trannies keep upstaging women?

5. It would almost be funny for the fact this sick effed up stuff is bringing down the society and culture I grew up with. Very sad actually. There’s always been gays and I could care less what the do. But this BS constantly thrown in our faces will eventually have a backlash, maybe not in my lifetime, but eventually.

1. Totally agree Charles. So glad my father isn’t alive to see this. When I think how his generation worked themselves to death trying to build up their countries, and make the future bright for their children and grandchildren only to have it come to this!

6. An almighty cleansing is long overdue.

I hope nature revolts against all such bastardisations in the very near future.

For every action, there will be a reaction. Let us hope it is swift.

7. Apropos mental illness: Negro “GIs” happy about killing the brothers and nephews of their white comrads http://bit.ly/1tq5R4x. (Message: “The fewer of them, the better for us Africans!”). Jewish brainwashing worked all time perfectly.

8. Can’t be there some kind of “prisoner swap” thing with Daesh? Like, for each enslaved woman they would let go, they were given five “Jamies” or similar abominations in return.

9. Lol “nonbinary.” They should have just said “prissy pants” and been done with it.

I guess a good sex/gender term for all those females out there that want to be men could be “hairy, angry, and castrated.”

Anyone else notice his huge (but natural) man boobs? Maybe he’s more effeminate due to TPTB poisoning our food with sex hormones. Just a thought.