African Invaders Fight German Police over Body in “Asylum Center” in Bavaria

Police officers were bombarded with glass bottles and stones after African invaders pretending to be asylum seekers refused to let authorities remove the dead body of a female Nigerian in a Regensburg, Bavaria, invader center over the weekend.

According to a report in the Deutsche Welle news service, the police were “harassed and attacked” while trying to retrieve the body after emergency services were called after a 31-year-old Nigerian woman died in the building.

The cause of death was unknown and a “topic of police investigation,” but there was no immediate indication of foul play. When the police tried to take the body out of the building, some 40 to 50 Africans engaged in a standoff with the officers, threatening them and then pelting them with glass bottles and stones.

“A part of the residents of the facility responded with increasing emotions to the presence to of the investigators,” police spokesman Dietmar Winterberg said. It was not immediately clear why the situation escalated, but police said one explanation was linked with the fact that the officers barred them entry to the area where the woman had died.

The standoff ended after some three hours, with strong police forces deploying to the Regensburg home. The authorities eventually managed to take the body out of the home. No injuries were reported.

The 31-year-old Nigerian left behind three children between the age of nine and three. The children would now enter the state child care system.





The Regensburg facility is one of several so-called “Anker” shelters across Germany which serve to house the invaders until their status is resolved, and they are either “relocated” to local communities or deported.

* Meanwhile, a court in the southeastern German town of Amberg on Friday last week sentenced an 18-year-old invader-refugee to a jail term of two years and seven months to for his part in a series of random attacks on at least 21 whites in that town.

Three other nonwhites who also took part in the attacks received suspended sentences of between six and 11 months.

The attacks, which took place on December 29, 2018, saw 15 of the victims suffer injuries, and caused Germany’s conservative interior minister, Horst Seehofer, to renew his calls on the government to make it easier to deport asylum-seekers who commit violent crimes. 

The nonwhites pled guilty last month to attacking several town residents and a policeman as part of a plea deal in which they agreed to the sentencing provisions. All four, who are from Afghanistan and Iran, ranging in ages from 17 to 21, confessed to harassing and assaulting passers-by while under the influence of alcohol and drugs.


Recommended For You

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.